Kids & Beginners Pack Complete! Lortone 3A Rock Tumbler including all you need to get going Polishing Rocks. From ages 7 to 107.
If you have questions, please READ THE FAQ HERE
- Complete Lortone 3A Tumbler - our most Popular seller. Commercial quality, long lasting equipment (not a toy)
- Starter Kit A - our most popular Starter kit of Media with enough for several months of Tumbling - included in the kit is:
- #80 Silicon Carbide for Coarse Grind - 500 grams
- #220 Silicon Carbide for Medium Grind - 500 grams
- #600 Silicon Carbide for Sanding/Pre-Polish - 500 grams
- Cerium Oxide for Polishing - 250 grams
- 250 grams pack of plastic pellets
- Professional Gemstone Tumbling Book by Lortone - a useful easy step-by-step guide to all you need to know to start work 20 pages
- 10X Loupe to help you inspect rocks and decide when they are ready for next stage
- Blunt Tweezers to pick up and sort gems/rocks
- One lot of Rough Rocks for your First Tumbler Load
- Small pack of settings - bead cages and key ring chains to turn your tumbled rocks into something useful (no extra tools/glue required)
- Free Gift - Aussie Sapphire hat (style may vary depending on available stock)
Join ALF - our Free Lapidary Forum where you can ask any questions on Tumbling or Gems. Moderated so that it is Family Friendly.
This is the most popular model of Lortone Rock Tumbler - a basic single barrel, rotary tumbler with a barrel capacity of 3 pounds (~1.3 kilograms). These tumblers feature a moulded rubber barrel to provide extra sound absorption and excellent results. Instruction book is included plus the Lortone Guide to Rock Tumbling.
This model has a 230 Volt electric motor and 3 pin plug to suit Australian power supply. Barrel can hold up to 1.3.kg of rock or jewellery.
This is an excellent price to get started in this wonderful hobby - nothing extra to add.
NOTE ON SHIPPING: Shipping weight of this tumbler kit is approximately 5.5 kg. Default delivery is by eParcel (Australia Post - registered/tracked). Courier delivery is available by Star Track Express (by road) and must be to an attended address where someone can sign for the parcel.
NOTE: when comparing prices with other suppliers, please check the following:
- Voltage - USA suppliers usually add a surcharge for supplying 220/230 Volt tumblers
- Freight Costs - freight can be very expensive from overseas - check first.
- Exchange Rate - currency variations can make a big difference to the end price
- Credit Card Payments - check if there are extra fees on foreign currency transactions
- Stock Levels - check if item is in stock ready to deliver or if item will be drop-shipped
- Current Pricing - if item is not in stock, the published price may not be valid - check first.
- Warranty Support - we support your purchase locally with spare parts IN STOCK.
When buying from Aussie Sapphire, you can buy with confidence from a stockist who can support your purchase all the way - we have already paid all the expensive import costs so you all you need to worry about is which rocks to start on first.