This "Enthusiasts Tumbling Kit" is designed for those wanting to get a bit more serious about rock tumbling - one step up from the Kids Kit, this package includes a double barrel tumbler, grit kit and extras. From ages 7 to 107.
If you have questions, please READ THE FAQ HERE.
- Complete Lortone 33B Tumbler - our most popular double barrel tumbler. Commercial quality, long lasting equipment (not a toy)
- Starter Kit A - our most popular Starter kit of Media with enough for several months of Tumbling - included in the kit is:
#80 Silicon Carbide for Coarse Grind - 500 grams
#220 Silicon Carbide for Medium Grind - 500 grams
#600 Silicon Carbide for Sanding/Pre-Polish - 500 grams
Cerium Oxide for Polishing - 250 grams
250 grams pack of plastic pellets
Join ALF - our Free Lapidary Forum where you can ask any questions on Tumbling or Gems. Moderated so that it is Family Friendly.
- Professional Gemstone Tumbling Book by Lortone - a useful easy step-by-step guide to all you need to know to start work (20 pages)
- 10X Loupe to help you inspect rocks and decide when they are ready for next stage
- Blunt Tweezers to pick up and sort gems/rocks
- One lot of Rough Rocks for your First Tumbler Load (approx 800 grams, random selection)
- Small pack of settings - bead cages and key ring chains to help turn your tumbled rocks into something useful (no extra tools/glue required)
- Free Gift - Aussie Sapphire hat (style may vary depending on available stock)
This is the most popular double barrel model of Lortone Rock Tumbler - an excellent choice for rock tumblers with a capacity of 3 pounds per barrel (~1.3 kilograms). These tumblers feature a moulded rubber barrel to provide extra sound absorption and excellent results. Instruction book is included plus the Lortone Guide to Rock Tumbling.
This model has a 230 Volt electric motor and 3 pin plug to suit Australian power supply. Barrel can hold up to 1.3.kg of rock or jewellery.
NOTE: book included may vary from picture depending on available stock.
This is an excellent price to get started in this wonderful hobby - nothing extra to add.
NOTE ON SHIPPING: Shipping weight of this tumbler kit is approximately 7 kg. Default delivery is by eParcel (Australia Post - registered/tracked). Courier delivery is available by Star Track Express (by road) and must be to an attended address where someone can sign for the parcel.
NOTE: when comparing prices with other suppliers, please check the following:
- Voltage - USA suppliers usually add a surcharge for supplying 220/230 Volt tumblers
- Freight Costs - freight can be very expensive from overseas - check first.
- Exchange Rate - currency variations can make a big difference to the end price
- Credit Card Payments - check if there are extra fees on foreign currency transactions
- Stock Levels - check if item is in stock ready to deliver or if item will be drop-shipped
- Current Pricing - if item is not in stock, the published price may not be valid - check first.
- Warranty Support - we support your purchase locally with spare parts IN STOCK.
When buying from Aussie Sapphire, you can buy with confidence from a stockist who can support your purchase all the way - we have already paid all the expensive import costs so you all you need to worry about is which rocks to start on first.