This listing is for EITHER a 303S or 301 Blade - you select which type from options above.
MK301 and 303S blades provide superior cutting performance for hard materials such as agate, petrified wood or jade. They MUST be used with a suitable cutting oil (water coolant is unsuitable).
- Code - MK301 (Gemking) or MK303S (Segmented Continuous Rim)
- Style - Sintered Deep Notched Blade (Oil Cooled for hard cutting) or Segmented Continuous Rim
- Diameter - 16" or 400 mm
- Thickness - 0.085" or 2.15 mm
- Arbor (Bore) - 1" or 25.4 mm
* 1"arbors can be bushed to smaller size at no extra charge - please request this in the option above.
MK-301 and MK-303S lapidary blades require a petroleum based or synthetic cutting oil as a cutting fluid/coolant. Water is not suitable to use with these blades and will result in damage to the blade's cutting capacity and will void the warranty. The blades should not be used dry under any circumstances.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.