Tax invoices are provided with all orders (hard copy with goods and electronic copy within your order history). If you choose to register an account with us, all orders are recorded for your convenience.
We like to offer our customers maximum flexibility when buying from Aussie Sapphire, so we offer a range of payments options to suit you:
- PayPal - select express checkout or use this direct payment link if paying a quote: paypal.me/AussieSapphire/
- Direct Bank Deposit (BSB: 082407, A/C: 320310577)
- Cheque or Money Order - create a quote from your shopping cart and post to the address on your order.
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) - create a quote from your shopping cart and use this payment link: https://pay.pin.net.au/qug2
- ZipPay - Buy now and pay later for orders up to $1000 value.
FOR GEM or LAPIDARY CLUBS:
Please submit your orders online by adding item(s) to the shopping cart and clicking the "CREATE QUOTE FROM CART" button. We will then apply any relevant discounts and provide a tax invoice for payment.
When paying online by PayPal, you will be transferred to the PayPal payment page.
f you prefer to use your credit card direct, you can use this Pin Payments direct payment link - https://pay.pin.net.au/qug2 - please also use the Create Quote button and use the total advised in your quote.
In both cases, your payment details are fully encrypted for your protection - we do not see your credit card number or bank account details. For more information about payment security and privacy, please see our Privacy/Security page.
We realise that some customers prefer not to use their credit card online. In these cases, we recommend completing our online checkout and choosing Bank Deposit as the payment option.
Alternatively, you may prefer to send your credit card details to us by fax for manual processing - all details are shredded immediately upon completion of payment for your security. We strongly recommend that sensitive details such as credit card should not be sent via email. Please use our Offline Order Form instead.
Bank account details are provided in your order confirmation email - please provide your order number and/or name as reference when paying by bank deposit so we can quickly identify your payment and send your order.
When paying by cheque or money order (AUD only please), parcels will not be despatched until payment is received. As this can cause some delay, we suggest that Bank Deposit is the faster option for offline payments.
Not everyone is comfortable using their credit card over the internet so this option allows you to use our shopping cart/checkout system and make your payment offline.
Summary of Offline Payment Options:
- Shop normally by adding items to the Shopping Cart
- Go to the Checkout to finalise your order
- Select Bank Deposit as the payment option where prompted
- Download the Offline Payment Form for all necessary details.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OFFLINE PAYMENT FORM (80kb pdf file)
The form contains bank account details for direct deposit, fax/phone number to advise credit card details for manual processing and postal address for mail orders (money order/cheque).
If you have any trouble at all, please contact our office for prompt and friendly assistance.