Gemstones are naturally beautiful, but you can make them glisten and shine. This beginner's guide covers all the techniques you need to know: tumbling, cutting, face polishing and more. It pertains to a wide range of popular gemstones, from agates to turquoise, and it provides information about recommended equipment and supplies. Plus, it introduces jewelry making with seven projects. By following the authors' simple approach, you'll create finished stones worthy of displaying, selling or making into jewelry.
- Format - Paperback, 176 pages
- Author - James Magnuson
- Publisher - Advance Publishing In.,US 2015
- ISBN - 9781591934608
- Dimensions - 21.6 x 14.0 x 1.27 centimetres
- Other Information - Numerous B/W illustrations and photographs (no colour)
- Country of Publication - United States
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.