This is a large format (magazine style) book on how o tumble polish gemstones and make tumbled gem jewellery. Lots of handy hints on gemstones, abrasives, tumblers, techniques and tumbled gem jewelry. A good introduction to the rock tumbling hobby.
- Format - Paperback, 30 pages
- Author - Jerome Wexler
- Publisher - Gem Guides Book Company, 1987
- ISBN - 0-910652-14-7
- Dimensions - 27.5 x 20.5 x 0.25 centimetres
- Other Information - Numerous B/W and colour illustrations and photographs
- Country of Publication - United States
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.