THIS "45C TUMBLING KIT" IS DESIGNED FOR THOSE WHO NEED A BIT EXTRA SPACE IN THE BARREL. FROM AGES 7 TO 107.
If you have questions, please read our Buying Guides (see top menu).
The 45C Tumbler Kit Includes:
- Complete Lortone 45C Tumbler - a 4 pound single barrel tumbler. Commercial quality, long lasting equipment (not a toy
- #80 Silicon Carbide for Coarse Grind - 500 grams
- #220 Silicon Carbide for Medium Grind - 500 grams
- #600 Silicon Carbide for Sanding/Pre-Polish - 500 grams
- 1 micron (#14,000) Aluminium Oxide for Polishing - 500 grams
- 250 grams pack of plastic pellets
- Professional Gemstone Tumbling Book by Lortone - a useful easy step-by-step guide to all you need to know to start work (20 pages)
- Loupe to help you inspect rocks and decide when they are ready for next stage
- One lot of Rough Rocks for your First Tumbler Load (approx 800 grams, random selection)
- Small pack of settings - bead cages and key ring chains to help turn your tumbled rocks into something useful (no extra tools/glue required)
- Free Gift - Aussie Sapphire hat (style may vary depending on available stock)
Join ALF - our Free Lapidary Forum where you can ask any questions on Tumbling or Gems. Moderated so that it is Family Friendly.
This 4 pound tumbler is suitable for those who need just a bit more space in the barrel to do slightly larger rocks or more rocks in a batch. These tumblers feature a moulded rubber barrel to provide extra sound absorption and excellent results. Instruction book is included plus the Lortone Guide to Rock Tumbling.
This model has a 230 Volt electric motor and 3 pin plug to suit Australian power supply.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review