Warranty / Returns Policy
[Customer Satisfaction is a priority at Aussie Sapphire. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us immediately so we can sort it out via refund, exchange or replacement. We ask that you report any problem, shortage, order error or possible warranty issue by Email.
- Aussie Sapphire offers limited liability warranty on our products according to the specific manufacturer's guidelines and as legislated by the NSW government.
- Warranty claims are handled locally at our Glen Innes warehouse - you do not need to deal with an overseas manufacturer or supplier.
- We also have a Full Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unhappy with your item, simply return to us unused and in its original condition and packaging for a refund. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt for a Return Authorisation.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty claims - refer to your Order Number and/or Warranty Card.
- Refund or credits are issued upon return of the goods in original condition and packaging only - cost of return shipping is customer's responsibility. We do not charge re-stocking fees - full refunds are issued so you can be assured of safe shopping. Please do not return goods without confirming arrangements with us first.
Warranty Replacement Procedure
If you have a problem, please contact us for Return Authorisation and shipping instructions - we require this by email so there is a clear record of all communications. Do not attempt any repairs or post/freight your defective product without contacting us first. EMAIL IS BEST !! Email with all relevant information (order number and description of problem) including photos if appropriate.
We will conduct initial troubleshooting by email or phone to define the problem and assess how to fix any issue. If further investigation and repair is required, you will need to send the product back to us for assessment. In most cases, warranty claims cannot be processed without sending the unit to us for inspection.
Please ensure you package the product securely before you ship it back to us in order to prevent further damage. We will advise if you need to include manuals, accessories, fittings, etc. Include a brief description of the problem and your contact information (name, address, phone numbers, and email address) inside the package.
Send the product to Aussie Sapphire, 42 Glen Legh Road, Glen Innes NSW 2370.
Please use either registered post or courier as we cannot act on the warranty claim if the parcel is lost in transit. In most cases, cost of return postage is customer's responsibility - postage may be refunded after assessment of the warranty claim.
We will keep you up to date on the progress of your warranty claim. If the repair is not covered under warranty we will notify you of the cost to have the item repaired and we can progress with this promptly upon payment.
Limited Liability Warranty
Where applicable, Aussie Sapphire's products are covered by a manufacturing limited liability warranty from defects in material and workmanship - excluding consumables. This warranty does not apply if on inspection, the product is deemed to have failed due to damage from handling, electrical surge or brownouts, storm damage, storage, accident, abuse or misuse.
Please refer carefully to the product instructions or user guides as warranty does not cover damage caused by operator misuse, negligence or unauthorised repairs or modifications. Repair or modification by anyone other than an approved repairer voids this warranty.
The maximum liability of Aussie Sapphire is the product purchase price less postage (refer to your original invoice).
WHAT can be returned?
Please contact us via email before returning any item.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Please contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Our address is 42 Glen Legh Road, Glen Innes 2370 NSW
HOW do customers return items?
Contact us before returning any item - we wil provide instructions.
SHIPPING for returns?
Generally customers are liable for return shipping costs but we may refund this cost after inspection of the item.
CREDIT for returns?
Refund of payment is via arrangement.
Do items need to be in orginal packaging for returns? Not always but item MUST be packed carefully to avoid damage in transit.