Ukam Smart Cut Saw Blade. 7" x 0.030" x 5/8"
- Code - Smart Cut
- Style - Sintered, Continuous Rim for general lapidary cutting
- Diameter - 7" or 180mm
- Thickness - 0.030" or 0.8mm
- Arbor (Bore) - 1 inch
- We can supply a bush to reduce this blade to a smaller size - just request this using the option above.
The UKAM Smart Cut Diamond Blade is developed from new technology that redefines the standard for lapidary cutting. The Smart Cut technology allows us to properly position and orient the diamond inside the metal matrix. Making sure every diamond is in the right place and at the right time, working where you need it most. It offers maximum cutting performance where each diamond works like a small work horse. Diamonds come in contact with the material in the right place and at the right time, working where you need them most. You get the maximum use out of diamond and bond.
Some unique benefits & advantages of SMART CUT™ technology:
- No glazing – requires minimal dressing, the bond renews itself
- Faster cutting action - diamond blades manufactured utilizing this technology are much more aggressive than conventional sintered blades. They cut faster, still leaving behind a smooth finish.
- More universal & longer lasting - These diamond blades are designed to work on virtually any material you can find. You can cut very hard materials, than switch to cutting very soft materials and the blade will maintain the same consistent performance.
- Generous diamond depth for longer life even on hard materials (such as sapphire, ruby, agate, opal, and etc.)
- Superior coolant system - these blades are designed to cut with or without oil. We recommend water which does not leave the cut material oily or greasy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.