This one would make an excellent gift. A great all-round reference book that should be in any gem-lover's library.
- Format - Paperback, 180 pages
- Author - Cally Hall
- Publisher - DK, 2nd edition (May 15, 2002)
- ISBN - 0789489856
- Dimensions - 21.84 x 14.27 x 1.22 cm (0.35 kg)
- Other Information - many colour photographs
- Country of Publication - United States
Designed for beginners and experienced collectors alike, these field guides make identification of individual specimens sure, simple and straightforward. Each entry has a full colour illustration as well as color-coded bands that provide at-a-glance facts for quick reference. Easy to use and beautiful to look at, this series is an invaluable resource for every collector.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.