This "Enthusiasts Tumbling Kit" is designed for those wanting to get a bit more serious about rock tumbling - one step up from the Kids Kit, this package includes a double barrel tumbler, grit kit and extras. From ages 7 to 107.
If you have questions, please read our Buying Guides (see top menu).
- Complete Lortone 33B Tumbler - our most popular double barrel tumbler. Commercial quality, long lasting equipment (not a toy
- #80 Silicon Carbide for Coarse Grind - 500 grams
- #220 Silicon Carbide for Medium Grind - 500 grams
- #600 Silicon Carbide for Sanding/Pre-Polish - 500 grams
- 1 micron (#14,000) Aluminium Oxide for Polishing - 500 grams
- 250 grams pack of plastic pellets
- Professional Gemstone Tumbling Book by Lortone - a useful easy step-by-step guide to all you need to know to start work (20 pages)
- Loupe to help you inspect rocks and decide when they are ready for next stage
- One lot of Rough Rocks for your First Tumbler Load (approx 800 grams, random selection)
- Small pack of settings - bead cages and key ring chains to help turn your tumbled rocks into something useful (no extra tools/glue required)
- Free Gift - Aussie Sapphire hat (style may vary depending on available stock)
This is the most popular double barrel model of Lortone Rock Tumbler - an excellent choice for rock tumblers with a capacity of 3 pounds per barrel (~1.3 kilograms). These tumblers feature a moulded rubber barrel to provide extra sound absorption and excellent results. Instruction book is included plus the Lortone Guide to Rock Tumbling.
This model has a 230 Volt electric motor and 3 pin plug to suit Australian power supply.
The Best of Everything!By: Tatiana on 23 April 2019Excellent products and prices, super fast and efficient service, well packed package arrived in good timely manners (outside Aussie). Very happy with my purchases, highly recommended. Thank you :)