This "Enthusiasts Tumbling Kit" is designed for those wanting to get a bit more serious about rock tumbling - one step up from the Kids Kit, this package includes a double barrel tumbler, grit kit and extras. From ages 7 to 107.
If you have questions, please read our Buying Guides (see top menu).
Complete Lortone 33B Tumbler - our most popular double barrel tumbler. Commercial quality, long lasting equipment (not a toy)
- Starter Kit A - our most popular Starter kit of Media with enough for several months of Tumbling - included in the kit is:
- #80 Silicon Carbide for Coarse Grind - 500 grams
- #220 Silicon Carbide for Medium Grind - 500 grams
- #600 Silicon Carbide for Sanding/Pre-Polish - 500 grams
- Cerium Oxide for Polishing - 250 grams
- 250 grams pack of plastic pellets
- Professional Gemstone Tumbling Book by Lortone - a useful easy step-by-step guide to all you need to know to start work (20 pages)
- 20X Loupe to help you inspect rocks and decide when they are ready for next stage
- Blunt Tweezers to pick up and sort gems/rocks
- One lot of Rough Rocks for your First Tumbler Load (approx 800 grams, random selection)
- Small pack of settings - bead cages and key ring chains to help turn your tumbled rocks into something useful (no extra tools/glue required)
- Free Gift - Aussie Sapphire hat (style may vary depending on available stock)
This is the most popular double barrel model of Lortone Rock Tumbler - an excellent choice for rock tumblers with a capacity of 3 pounds per barrel (~1.3 kilograms). These tumblers feature a moulded rubber barrel to provide extra sound absorption and excellent results. Instruction book is included plus the Lortone Guide to Rock Tumbling.
This model has a 230 Volt electric motor and 3 pin plug to suit Australian power supply.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.