The Facet Cutters Handbook is an excellent introductory book for the beginner. A great start for anyone starting out in gem cutting and faceting.
The book includes very complete, step-by-step instructions for cutting a standard round brilliant gemstones. Instructions and diagrams are also included for a number of other shapes including emerald cut, kite shape, squares, triangle, six-ray star cut, pentagon, keystone and oblong hexagon. Also includes a chart of faceting angles and information on converting to/from different index wheels.
- Format - Paperback, 64 pages
- Author - Edward J. Soukup
- Publisher - Gem Guides Book Company, 1986
- ISBN - 0-910652-14-7
- Dimensions - 21.5 x 14 x 0.5 centimetres
- Other Information - Numerous B/W illustrations and photographs (no colour)
- Country of Publication - United States
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aussie Sapphire users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.